With 17 years of corporate, social, hotel, and fundraising experience, we are still going strong as Melbourne’s most experienced and professional trivia experts…
Company and Corporate Trivia
(live and online)
We offer company and social club team trivia –
Live at a venue when allowed, and online
Click here for more information.
Melbourne Trivia has a record of successful fundraising trivia events. Click here to find out more.
Weekly Online Team TriviaOur weekly team trivia, online* and live (subject to current rules), is varied and interesting trivia, hosted by professional comedians and entertainers
*Our online trivia sessions started back in the dark days and is still enjoyed even when we’re not locked down
- 8 pm Wednesdays after dinner and the kids in bed. Hosted by international entertainer Alan Lovett
- 7.30 pm Thursdays. Hosted by multi-talented Nock Caddaye
- Each week, a mixture of general knowledge, sport, music, current events etc, etc, etc…
- Up to 10 teams of 3 to 10 players. $6.60 per person (we like to eat)
- Each team must have people in separate places (of course you and your household can all be in it as long as other team members are elsewhere)
What we offer
Check out our Facebook page for bits of trivia that we think you’ll enjoy.
Our hosts are all working professional comedians and entertainers.
We’ve written 5,000 questions for Carlton Draught bottle caps.
We’ve provided a monthly trivia quiz for Inspire, the teachers’ magazine.
We presented over ten, yearly Melbourne Fringe and St Kilda Film Festival trivia events (enthusiastically received and keenly contested).
Our book, Trivia Nights for Dummies, was also well received.
Satisfied clients include:
Plus many kindergartens, schools and sports clubs.